Dreaming of a backyard oasis this summer? We’re right there with you.
– A crystal clear and perfectly cool zero-edge pool with spa, waterfall, and tanning ledge.
– Tropical paradise landscaping with the perfect balance of sun and shade.
– A handful of zero-gravity recliners surrounded by the latest waterproof sound system.
– An after-sunset lounge area with a fire pit sensibly positioned by the largest outdoor grill money can buy.
However, not all backyard projects bring the same return on investment (ROI).
The Top 4?
– Adding outdoor lighting.
– Upgrading your deck.
– Planting a wind/privacy break and shade trees.
– Adding an outdoor kitchen.
Not to put a damper on your dreams, but these projects – while no doubt bringing plenty of personal enjoyment – don’t actually bring you a good ROI:
– a pool :(
– a pond
– a sunroom
If you’re thinking about making some improvements to your current Myrtle Beach home, reach out to your REALTOR® to find out how those improvements will affect the resale value of your home.
Want to find out what your home is worth in today’s real estate market? Click here for an Instant Evaluation!